FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What Items Can You Help Me Remove?
With our assistance and document processing, our clients have had great success with bankruptcies, foreclosures, collections, charge-offs, repossessions, medical bills, credit card debt, inquiries, late payments, old addresses, judgments, tax liens and student loans.
Will Items That Are Removed Come Back?
Items cannot come back as long as the item is current or paid at the time of removal or if the collection is older than three years. This holds true except in very rare circumstances.
Why Do Results Vary?
There are two sides to the credit score battle. Sometimes, the creditors and the credit bureaus have done absolutely everything right and we have no case against them. On average, clients are able to remove 80% of the negative items from a credit report.
How Long Will it Take to Raise My Score?
Through our services, 93% of our clients see their credit score increase 10 points or more in the first 35 days. Over the full 180-day term of the contract, the average credit score increase is over 100 points.
How Much Will it Cost Me?
We have different packages that are tailored to the needs of all clients. For a break down of costs, please see our pricing section.
Is Credit Training and Education Worth it?
Contrary to what credit bureaus want you to believe, credit training does work in most circumstances. But it only works if you are getting the best advice from an experienced professional. Anyone with a credit score below 720 can benefit long-term from the advice and information provided through credit education. However, there are limiting factors that will prevent us from helping you. Two main factors are: (1) your financial situation and/or (2) the time frame in which you need to reach your results. It is possible to remove anything from a credit report, even accurate items. For instance, if the creditor makes mistakes or does not adhere to the specific time frame, the negative item may be removed.
What is Your 100% Guarantee?
You are entitled to a 100% refund on all monthly payments if:
– We do not remove more than 25% of all the negatives worked on.
– You have had no new collections or missed payments in the time frame we are assisting you
– You maintain a Credit Monitoring service throughout the Credit Repair service.
– You have had three months from our 1st attempted deletion
– You have at least four negatives on the credit report at the time of sign-up.
– You have not used a credit-consulting agency nor attempted to repair your credit two years previous to signing up for our services.
– You agree to send updated reports from the three credit bureaus to us within 5 days of receipt. (Clients should receive updated credit reports every 15-45 days. It is the client’s responsibility to make us aware if updated reports have not been received).
Is Credit Training Legal?
Yes, credit training is legal and our credit education and document processing services will help you to use the law in your favor. That law is called “The Fair Credit Reporting Act.” The FCRA gives you the right to dispute any item on your credit report. If that item cannot be verified within a reasonable time (usually 30 days) it must be removed. Studies have shown that 79% of all credit reports contain errors. This is nearly 8 out of 10 reports. Therefore most credit reports improve immediately. For items that disputed that are not errors, a creditor or furnisher is often unable to find the records or signed documents within the allotted time and the item gets removed. Sometimes the furnisher will say it has been verified but not offer proof. It is our job to prepare documents that challenge this and we are very skilled at that.
Why repair your credit w/Credit Rebirth vs DIY?
Removing inaccurate negative items helps improve your credit (& boost your score). DIY credit repair is a headache. Partnering w/Credit Rebirth is often a simpler alternative. Why?
- Easier -Making a mistake disputing DIY costs you. Credit Rebirth helps you build a strong case for disputing inaccurate collections (& boosting your score).
- Saves you money -An unsuccessful dispute leaves you stuck with debt (& poor credit). Credit Rebirth helps you boost your score — which means saving money on loans (& interest rates).
- Top-class customer support -Credit Rebirth has best-in-class customer service to answer questions and keep you updated. Credit Rebirth even offers an industry-leading 100% money-back guarantee (if no errors are removed in the first 90 days).